A new call for proposals on information and training measures for workers’ organizations has been published by the European Commission.
Objectives of the call for proposal
This call objectives are all measures and initiatives aiming to strengthen the capacity of workers’ organisations to address, at EU and/or transnational level, changes in employment and work and social dialogue related challenges.
Actions proposed are expected to contribute to the priorities and activities of European social dialogue and must:
- Have the involvement of applicants, affiliated entities or associate organisations from more than one Member State and/or Candidate Country in the case of proposals which are not submitted by a European-level workers’ organisation;
- Have genuine involvement, i.e. as co-applicant or associate organisation, from a European-level social partner organisation , if the proposal is submitted by a national or regional workers’ organisation;
- Be fully carried out in the Member States of the European Union or the Candidate Countries
The types of activities which may be funded under this call for proposals include:
conferences, seminars, round tables, studies, surveys, publications, training courses, training tools, the setting up of networks and the development and exchange of best practices.
The total budget earmarked for the EU co-financing of projects under this call is estimated at EUR 4 050 000.
As for this call for proposals, the EU grant may not exceed 90 % of the total eligible costs of the action. The applicants must guarantee their co-financing of the remaining amount covered by the applicants’ own resources or from other sources other than the European Union budget.
The lead applicant must:
- be a social partner organisation representing workers, at European, national or regional level;
- have its registered office in one of the Member States of the European Union;
while co-applicants must have their registered office in one of the Member States or Candidate Countries.
Applicants must be properly constituted and registered legal persons.
The deadline for the submission of applications is 27 May 2016.
More information for this call for proposal can be found here.