The Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA) has recently launched the call for proposals “European Youth Together”. The scope of these actions is to create networks promoting regional partnerships, to be run in close cooperation with young people from across Europe. The actions is to support initiatives from at least five youth organisations from five different eligible Erasmus+ programme countries to share their ideas about the EU, encourage wider civic participation and help foster a sense of European citizenship.
This year the thematic priorities are the promotion of EU Youth Goals 3, 4 and 10, namely ‘Inclusive Societies’, ‘Information and Constructive Dialogue’ and ‘Sustainable and Green Europe’, as referred to in Annex 3 to the EU Youth Strategy 2019-2027.
The following types of activities are eligible:
- Mobility activities including large scale exchanges between young people, including networking and non-formal or informal training opportunities, support and preparation of activities online and the development of projects by young people;
- Activities facilitating access and participation of youth in EU policy activities relevant to young people;
- Exchanges of experience and good practice: networking and partnerships with other youth organisations; participation in meetings, seminars or online fora with other stakeholders and/or policy-makers also with a view to increasing policy impact on target groups, sectors and/or systems;
- Initiatives and events for developing European NGO/Civil Society organisations/EU-wide networks;
- Awareness-raising, information, dissemination and promotion activities (seminars, workshops, campaigns, meetings, public debates, consultations, etc.) on EU policy priorities in the field of youth.
Activities shall be of cross-border nature and may be performed at European (Erasmus+ Programme Countries), national, regional or local level.
Proposals may be submitted by applicants which are a non-profit organisation working in the field of youth, established in an Erasmus+ Programme Country. Applying organisations should demonstrate their capacity to ensure a good geographical balance in terms of partners from different parts of the Erasmus+ Programme Countries.
The total budget for the co-financing of projects under this call for proposals is EUR 5,000,000. The financial contribution from the EU is minimum EUR 100,000 and cannot exceed EUR 500,000. It is limited to a maximum co-financing rate of 80 % of the total eligible project costs.
The Agency expects to fund 10 to 15 proposals.
The deadline for submitting applications is 28/07/2020 – 17:00 Brussels time. Official documentation is available here